😍Tag a sushi lover! These vegan sushi rolls are delicious!😍
These sushi rolls by @feelgoodfoodie are the no messy way to make sushi! Fill them with marinated tofu, avocado and spice it up with some sriracha!
Follow for the best vegan recipe videos!
+ FREE RECIPE E-BOOK link in bio
1 cup sushi cooked rice
4 ounces marinated tofu
Red bell peppers, sliced
Spicy vegan Mayo
2 tablespoons avocado mayonnaise
1 teaspoon sriracha
1. Cook rice according to package instructions, but do not stir when it is cooked. This allows it to stay sticky.
2. Cut each cucumber in half and hallow it out by remove the seeds with a knife or spoon.
3. Place a small amount of rice inside on half cucumber, then compress towards one side to make room for the other ingredients. Carefully add the tofu, avocados, peppers and carrots, compressing as you add until the cucumber is packed full. Repeat for the remaining cucumbers.
4. Using a sharp knife, slice cucumbers into ½ inch thick pieces.
5. Serve immediately or cold with soy sauce or spicy mayo sauce, if desired.
#healthyfoodshares #feelgoodfoodie #feelgoodfoods #feelgoodfood #foodgoals #healthyfamilymeals #foodiefeature #healthyfoodshares #plantbaseddiets #veganzone